We are committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Dream Contests collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis through surveys, contest entry forms, registration forms, questionnaires and transaction documents online. The personal information includes contact information (for example, name, mailing address, e-mail address, postal code and telephone number), demographic information, household information, preference information and transaction-related information.
2. Dream Contests uses personal information that it collects for the following:
The information also enables us to develop and customize our products and services to better meet the needs and preferences of customers. Dream Contests may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
3. Dream Contests shares the personal data collected from contest entrants with contest sponsors who have contracted Dream Contests to administer and run promotional contests on their behalf . Dream Contests does not otherwise sell, rent or trade personal information that it collects. Dream Contests will not knowingly disclose personal information to any other third parties except in the following circumstances:
4. At such time as personal information is no longer required for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement or other statutory requirements, such personal information will be made anonymous or destroyed.
5. Dream Contests collects and uses Non-Identifiable Information to assess the effectiveness of website content and traffic. This allows Dream Contests to improve the quality of visits to websites managed by it by streamlining visitors' ability to navigate these sites and developing featured programs and content that will be of interest to visitors. Aggregate non-identifiable information is used to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behaviour of individuals, and to measure demographics and interests.
6. Dream Contests also uses aggregate non-identifiable information it collects to inform its current and prospective sponsors and advertisers about the number of visits to its websites, the demographic characteristics of these visitors and the number of times visitors have viewed and "clicked" on their advertisement(s). Dream Contests also discloses to advertisers the overall demographics available regarding visitors who "clicked" on their advertisement. Aggregate non-identifiable information may be used to describe Dream Contests services and products to third parties such as prospective business partners and financial institutions. In any of these circumstances, only non-identifiable information in an aggregate form and not personal information is disclosed.
7. Websites operated by Dream Contests may contain links to other websites that may collect personal information. This Statement does not extend to the data collection, disclosure, use and retention practices of such third parties and Dream Contests does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of such third parties. Individuals should read the privacy policies of such third parties, and make an informed decision whether or not to visit such websites and/or provide personal information to such third parties based upon their privacy practices and individual discretion.
8. Dream Contests has taken measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information as are appropriate in the circumstances. Any information transmitted via the internet, however, may be intercepted by third parties. Dream Contests does not assume any liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Dream Contests employees are restricted from using and disclosing personal information collected by Dream Contests other than in accordance with this Statement.
9. Individuals have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their personal information collected by Dream Contests. Dream Contests believes that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help Dream Contests keep personal information as current as possible, Dream Contests encourages individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by Dream Contests as often as necessary. To access verify and correct or amend personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Individuals always have the choice whether or not they wish to supply Dream Contests with personal information. Individuals wishing to "opt-out" of receiving certain informational and promotional materials from Dream Contests or who otherwise object to the collection, use and disclosure policies as provided under this Privacy Statement, are asked to contact Dream Contests by email at email@example.com.
Opt-out opportunities are also provided in other circumstances such as in certain promotional mailings. Individuals are reminded that the decision to withhold personal information or to object to the use and/or disclosure of personal information as provided in this Privacy Statement or in any agreement between such individuals and Dream Contests, may, in certain instances, limit their ability to complete purchases of Dream Contests products and services and limit their ability to access or take advantage of certain promotions and features. Your personal information is obtained and used only with your consent that may be expressed or implied depending on the circumstance.
11. Any comments or questions about this Statement, should be addressed to Dream Contests as follows:
Dream Contests Inc. (a division of Bumpgen Inc.)
7523 Creditview Road
Brampton, Ontario L6Y 0H4
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. This Statement has been adopted by Dream Contests as of December 1, 2017.